Maintaining Endurance The Body So It Does Not Easily Pain
Causes of Decreased Endurance and How to Overcome ItYour immune system may decline if bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi attack the body. All of that can certainly make you sick. Some things that cause a decrease in your immune system, such as flu outbreaks that often occur during the rainy season (because the virus stays in the air longer this season), eating unhealthy food, lack of sleep, and experiencing stress. Changes that occur in the surrounding environment, such as the change of seasons or when it enters the rainy season, can also facilitate infection. For those of you who are active in carrying out every activity every day, it is certainly very annoying if you are prone to coughing, colds, and conditions that affect your immune system. Therefore, you must maintain your immune system in the following ways, including:
- Inadequate your fluid needs.
- Enough sleep.
- Eat a healthy intake. Proper nutrition is very important for you, the goal is that your immune system works well. What you consume, can greatly affect your health.
- Taking food supplements or vitamins, but the effect of supplements for the immune system in general still needs to be further investigated.
- Exercise regularly. People who rarely move and spend more time sitting and lazing, proved to be more susceptible to colds or other infectious diseases. Therefore, you are advised to exercise regularly. Exercise is believed to be able to improve your overall fitness, and improve your immune system, and keep the body from various diseases and infections.
- Do not smoke.
Important Substances Contained in SupplementsFor some people who may not get vitamin intake from what they consume, they can take food supplements to increase their endurance. However, you should take food supplements or multivitamins according to the recommended dosage. A good food supplement to increase endurance, at least contains some of these substances, including:
- Various types of vitamins needed by your body, such as vitamins A, B, C, and E.
Ginseng is believed to be one of the most famous herbal medicines in the world. Ginseng is believed to be able to increase your immunity, reduce blood sugar levels, be able to improve mood, and overcome fatigue and high blood pressure.
Selenium and Magnesium
Selenium is a mineral found in the soil, and is naturally contained in water and some foods. Selenium has an important role in your metabolic process. Selenium is apparently known for its antioxidant properties, which are able to protect cells from damage. No less important than selenium, magnesium also has an important role for bodily functions. Magnesium is a mineral that can help to keep blood pressure normal, bones become strong, regulate heart rhythm remain normal, and maintain your body's immune system.
Erchinacea purpurea is a herbal medicine that is widely used to increase your body's resistance, for example for the prevention and treatment of flu. Research shows that this herb can prevent colds and speed recovery.